We carry a number of these bows in stock but delivery of your required draw weight may take from 7 - 14 days to be delivered. Please place your order and we will contact you once we have received it with a delivery timescale. Alternatively please email at email@example.com before placing your order to find out what the delivery timescale would be for your bow.
The soaring and elegant towers of the palace of Alcazar of Segovia in Spain provide the inspiration for the Kaiser Alcazar Field bow.
This one piece recurve design features contrasting colour wood layers, with lighter grain laminations to show every exotic wood at its best.
The Bubinga and Amazaque wood riser is attractive, durable and warp resistant.
The balance and geometry of the Alcazar is made for superior weight, shot feel and stability.
Finally, the clear fibreglass backed limbs allow for the distinctive Zebrano wood grain of the limbs to show through for a natural look combined with premium performance,
One piece recurve
• Bubinga, Amazaque and Zebrano wood construction
• Clear fibreglass and wood limbs for a natural look with top performance
• Compatible with high performance string materials
• Ergonomic grip
• Wide arrow shelf
• Designed for a balanced and smooth shot
• Shipped with Kaiser brand, customised bow sleeve, string and rest and stringer
Pair this with our wooden arrows for a great shooting combination